I am Brahman

this poem is dedicated to the almighty god, known as brahm in hinduism , who dwells inside all of us, as atman  which makes us all one without a second.

aham brahmasmi


I am the creator, I am the begining
I am the breath, in all of creation
I am the immovable, and everything that moves
i am still yet i infuse

I am light, i am the darkness,
I am right, i am the madness,
I am pleasure, i am pain,
I am Constant, yet i diffuse

I am the heart, and i am the  head
I am the black, yes i am the red,
I am the body, and i am the bones
I am the depth, and i am the shores

I am the space , i am the time,
I am the music, and i am the rhyme,
I am the senses, i am the sensed
I am the dry, and i am the drenched

I am the mountains, i am the land
I am the rocks, and i am the sand
I am the past, i am the present
I am the occasional, yet i am incessant,

I am the hatred, i am the love,
I am the tiger, yet i am the  dove,
I am the savior, i  am the saved,
I am the messenger, and i the one to wait,

I am the writer, and i am the written
i am the definite, and i am the mistaken,
I am you, i am the me
I am the self, pervading free,

I am nowhere, yet i am everywhere,
I am nothing, yet i am the sphere,
I am the universe, i am the earth,
I am abundant, and i am at dearth

I am there was, i ever there will be
I am inside of you, i am within me,
I was the dusk, i am the dawn
I am the only one, i am Brahman!!!!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

solitude is bliss

Moment I cant get out of !

ETERNAL KID