my love can win

Where do i go from here?
where would i end?
No matter how fast i run, i will come back to from where i begin


How do i do whats right ?
what is his plan ?
No matter what i believe, what seemed right then is now a sin.


What do i seek from life ?
what would i earn ?
No matter what i gain , death consumes, all that's left is within

So let me be by your side
To bring this all to end
No matter i live or i die, its only you that i want

There is no fear, there is no time
to which i will succumb

i may live or i may die, its only you that i want

So when i die,
for the love that was mine
i will be born again and again
to see if love can win
my love can win
let me be by your side..
Love is all there is within...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

solitude is bliss

Moment I cant get out of !

ETERNAL KID