where are you ???

another day has passed, with me still feeling lost
where am i headed? what should i do ?
what should i achieve ? who should i go to?

another night so vast, with my thoughts running fast
why did i change? to be what i have become
where did i go wrong , that changed your point of view

another time in the past, a few years have elapsed
why did i believe? in every thought you knew
nobody wants me , Darling, where are you ?

another dream that didn't last, my memory has collapsed
struggling to begin the race, i used to lead
Now, what would i want ? when i don't know what i need

what more do i say ? word's left very few
 My life's come to an end, while you start something new ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

solitude is bliss

Moment I cant get out of !

ETERNAL KID