choice

today, as it stands infront of me
what is it my eyes really want to see?
what do my ears really want to hear ?
what is it my heart really wants to feel?
to all these questions i have no answer
what is that one wish i really want to conquer?

yesterday, as it went past in a blink of an eye
what was it that i really wanted to achieve ?
what was wrong that i wanted to make right ?
what did i become ? what i wanted to be ?
to all that was brought and all the other
what is that one wish i really want to conquer?

standing still, too scared to scroll down the pages
of tomorrow as they will unfold infront of me
one step of courage or a step full of conviction
what do i fear? and what truth convinces me ?
as much as i try to get near me , i go farther
what is that one need i fulfill? lord!! my father !!!

moments swish by like flashes of lightning
while i am left wondering where do i fit in ?
hope floats on the surface of the ocean
i strive hard to reach it and it sinks
freedom from dismay and pleasure i endeavor
Devoid of intentions, between freedom and bondage i suffer

i choose life, i'd choose death rather
i am lost, i chose neither




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

solitude is bliss

Moment I cant get out of !

ETERNAL KID