why me !! why ??

do they all go through what i am going through everyday
do they all see , all these different shades all beneath one single tree
is this all for real cos it seems like a movie
Again it makes me smile when it should make me cry
i ask god.. why me why ??

all that happens need not have an explanation
stranger things have happened, stranger people have arrived
i am a simple man, i have a simple mind
not once, not twice, it happens every time i try
god !!! why me why ??

what do you want to prove?, where do you want to take me ?
i have never interfered , forget intervene..
its alone i have lived, i have wanted to be free
no more i can feel.. why am i still alive??
when will i die ?? God !! why me why ??





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

solitude is bliss

Moment I cant get out of !

ETERNAL KID