vulnerable

that empty feeling in the stomach
when you dont know what you should or shouldnt do ?
there is so much you want to say, but who to say to
everything you thought you knew of what is false and what is true
i thought it was a part of me, but i know its you
i fell into
all that went before was forgotten in an instant
or so i thought as i still carry the pain
i want to rip out my eyes and hide under the table
i am still vulnerable

never ending thoughts of the why and the why nots
did she just touch me or she wanted to hold on
is she really there or has she moved on
do i have to say the words of what is true
i thought it wasnt just me , but it was also you
we fell into
what i used to be , i am not the same
i ran, i ran, but i still carry the pain
i want to run away far from all the people
is this me? i am still vulnerable

memories of what is and what could have been
she didnt even say , she didnt even tell me ?
it was just another kiss, or did she really feel me ?
i close my eyes to sleep over what is true
it was me, who fell for you
deep into
the tears have come to haunt me again
i cry, i cry but i still carry the pain
i want to rip out my heart , its never been stable
this is me .. i am vulnerable
to understand love, i was never able
i am weak, i am vulnerable


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

solitude is bliss

Moment I cant get out of !

ETERNAL KID