Liberation

in the beginning, there was nothing,
This is what i believe, and as they say,
from a thought we were born,
life is as we think, we make

in my childhood i could never think
in my youth, i only swayed
and as i thought, it never happened
now when i think, i look back again

who were i ? when it all started?
who am i as i think today ?
how many bodies from have I parted?
and what will i become when i part again ?

the first birth, had a purpose,
divine will , so as to say
With my own thinking, i drifted
from the given rights and the given ways

what was it that i wanted ?
what is it that made me wait ?
oh all these wants and these pleasures
that took all this precious time away

who am I ? the resurrected?
what role was i here to play ?
why cant i see all that happened?
to make me what i am today ?

i am a man as i think so
they are the gods, to whom we pray
with all these minds together thinking
which is the thought that rules as it may

what can i choose to not be desire?
or can i choose, as i can think
who chooses for all with his thoughts
and who decides what i acquire, and what goes away?

why am I ? the inducted
with this foolish mind, lost in a maze
how will i reach? how will i fathom?
the eternal truth....... NEVER to be born again...




Comments

  1. wah wah! :) awesome as always :) love it bro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANX.. NOW START THINKING WHO YOU ARE ? AND WHAT ARE YOU HERE FOR :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

solitude is bliss

Moment I cant get out of !

ETERNAL KID