Vain

here i start afresh, ready to enter the world again,
after the time off to find myself in me
but there is nothing i can lose now, nothing i can win
where do i begin ?

i vanquished love, fame, wealth and desire
to achieve peace, solace, and knowledge higher
but,what is to do now? what is to gain ?
nothing gives me pleasure, and nothing can give me pain

there is no one to see, no one to talk to
nothing i need , nothing i want to
when all hopes have ceded, what should i attain?
nothing gives me pleasure and nothing can give me pain

money gives me power and people give me support
 to satisfy the senses and conquer the world
But, when the self is all there is , then what else remains
nothing gives me pleasure, and nothing can give me pain

i had spent my life seeking love ,and then i found you..
To live your every thought was all i could ever do .
But, when the self alone is real, even all you is, but vain
nothing gives me pleasure, and nothing gives me pain ..

 where do i begin?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

solitude is bliss

Moment I cant get out of !

ETERNAL KID