A Dialogue between God & His Devotee...

GOD: What took you so long to reach me?
Devotee: I tried to find you all over the world, you were nowhere to be seen. I climbed every mountain, I even climbed Kailash Parvat, I visited each and every holy city, from Rishikesh to Mecca and Medina, I crossed every ocean and visited every holy place and pilgrimage around the planet. I met all the famous yogies, saints and holy men of repute. I took many a dip in the holy Ganges but you were nowhere to be found.
GOD: Then how did you find me?
Devotee: When I did not find You after visiting all these places, I gave up the chase because you were no where to be found or seen.
GOD: I am very curious, how did you finally find me?
Devotee: Then one day I found the most beautiful girl on this planet and fell heads and heels in love with her. But alas! she did not love me. She spurned my advances and let me down.
My love for her was so pure and divine that it transcended human limitations and boundaries and in that agonizing moment, I realized You. I found that You were the ONE who never forsake d me. You were always with me during my ups and downs, and You followed me like a shadow. And the I saw YOU sitting next to me in the inner chamber of my heart, suffused in the breath of my breath, whispering to me gently....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

solitude is bliss

Moment I cant get out of !

ETERNAL KID