Embrace

The day ends with a smile on my face..

 

 

Some words exchanged , some thought over and three words surfaced

 

 

Its been long since i could be myself ,

 

 

The whole world, me and the life we all entail

 

 

All of the yesterdays seem so lost in time

 

 

When we are here , together, and ready to share

 

 

We think alike, though we believe different

 

 

We feel we do, but never get any inference

 

 

We dream the valleys , but get lost in the plain

 

 

Yes we embrace, but are not quite ready to face

 

 

We all have our stories , we all have our pains ,

 

 

Its confidence instilled, you, me, us that saves the day …

 

 

Lets begin a new endeavour , let not me fail today

 

 

Let us put an end to this derail , we are here to stay with grace

 

 

I praise , I praise …

 

 

For all that is ignorant, for all that is insignificant

 

 

Let me show you the way .. cos I know brace, to face

 

 

This day, this me , this life and this maze..

 

 

I embrace…oh yes I embrace…..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

solitude is bliss

Moment I cant get out of !

ETERNAL KID