Disillusioned

I was holding on to myself , scared to face the of weight of your words and expectations, the outcome makes me wait
I was only telling myself there is way too much at stake. hold on till you fathom, how much more you can take
I was waiting on higher sands, looking down at each brigade, egging on the lesser mortals, if they can ever reach me ,
I was only loving myself in love abandoned daze, sculpturing to reality, unseen lies of fate
I was running faster than myself to leave destiny behind , crossing every hurdle with an eternal obscured mind
they were only bringing themselves mirrors of their own reflecting perceptions , while i was happy looking sideways , so there eyes cant see me

And when i make the mirror transparent, and look right in the eye, forgiving the past, believing the future and evolving my present , why does your love turn to hate ? where is my soulmate ?
your love turns to hate ... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

solitude is bliss

Moment I cant get out of !

ETERNAL KID