Are you there?


Maybe there is a star somewhere in the clouds above
That shines so bright, from a distance you can notice its light,
you know it gets dark where the planets live,
A streak of light passing throguh could be noticed within
Light is happiness, darkness is hate,
The planets seem divided, till light surfaces their shades,
I was a planet, lost in space, lost in time,
The only thing close, seemed far somewhere on cloud nine,
i was surrounded by clouds, plagued by rain, battered by the cold,
The warmth of the light, the serene of the rays, the beauty of the rainbow
was a memory i wanted to call mine.
lingering on with no rhyme, no reason to believe
my clogged space, my bed, my thoughts, my life was my destiny..
Maybe, the angels, the fairies, the stories do exist..
On my table, in my solitude, a ray shone through...
to my surprise, it turned into a wide spectrum, encompassing my misery,
revealing my size, vanishing my tottering belief...
IT was an angel, it was the mary, it was the child,
The princess had come with arms wide open, taking me away from the place i call home
she took me to paradise, she showed me the way, i learnt what is life, i saw what was inside, i found the me in the my , 
it was a journey of existence, it was a belief of understanding, it was a relief from the pain from all the misgivings 
the world had opened its doors, the hills were more beautiful than before, the rivers had the water to drink, happiness was very near, it was within , 

the dream had come true , love had gotten through, life was comprehended, everything had a meaning 

it was not me, it was not you, it was not they, it was not who? it was we , it was us, it was only love, it refrained from lust 

the beauty of the princess, the kindness of the heart, the angel gave the beast, all that he had lost..

there is a world, there is a smile, there is a life, then there is wild, 
there is a day, well there is white, then there is the night, and then there is sight
there is mind, there is fight, there is the heart, and there is right,

all that could be seen was felt, all that could be dreamt was dwelt 


a ride at the heaven, a journey through hell ,
the angel has left, heaven was here, now it wants to know, love are you there ???
life, are you there?
Are you there?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

solitude is bliss

Moment I cant get out of !

ETERNAL KID